10.28.2011

Wall art

I moved into a new room in my apartment and there's this perfect little cubby that's screaming for a poster. I just can't choose:

1. Reading glasses...get it?!  SQUEE!

2. Flamingo watercolor. I think this is so pretty, but no matter how many times people tell me I'm a Charlotte I just don't think pink is me.

3. Since I get up at 6:00 everyday, it'd be nice to have something smiling at me that early.

4. I live in both awe and terror of whales. I can't even explain it. Wait, yes I can: I love them from AFAR.

5. My absolute favorite Beatles song and a message that I need to keep telling myself when I get the grumps.

6. This one's not really a contender, but it does express a really specific human experience that I identify with. Speaking of, I really would love to punch someone in the face someday.

1 comment:

Neha said...

I love the reading glasses poster!